Success Quotes inspire you to do better. It provides you with tips and tricks to achieve success. Here are 50 success quotes that will motivate you to do better.
#1 The Key to Success is to Focus on the goal and not the obstacle.
2. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”- Chris Grosser
3. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
4. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off as an expert.
5. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”– Jim Rohn
6. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”
7. Speed doesn’t matter. Forward is Forward.
8. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” – George Bernard Shaw
9. Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.”– Malcolm S. Forbes
10. “Focus on where you want to go not what you fear.”
11. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”– Lucille Ball
12. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”– Bruce Lee
13. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones ” –Confucius
14. “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is: Try to please everybody.”– Herbert B. Swope
15. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
16. If you have time to whine and complain about something you have time to do. -Anthony J D’Angelo
17. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.”– Richard Branson
18. “Fake it until you make it! Act as if you had all the confidence you require until it becomes your reality.” -Brian Tracy
19. “The secret to change is not focusing all your energy on fighting the old but on building the new.” -Socrates
20. “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” -Don Zimmer
21. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
22. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. -John D. Rockefeller
23. “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” -Helen Keller
24. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” -Dr. Henry Link
25. “It doesn’t matter where you stand, what matters is what direction you are going.”
26. “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” -Steve Jobs
27. “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” -Henry Ford
28. “Success is how high you bounce when you hit rock bottom. ” -George S. Patton
29. “The only limits to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
30. Slow success builds character. Fast success builds the ego.
31. “Knowing is not enough we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
32. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” -Og Mandino
33. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.” -Thomas Edison
34. “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” -Helen Keller
35. Don’t worry if plan A fails; there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.
36. “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” -Steve Jobs
37. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”-Benjamin Franklin
38. “Don’t compare your life to others. There is no comparison between the sun and moon. They shine when it’s their time.”
39. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you’ll land among the stars.” -Les Brown
40. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” -Jim Rohn
41. There is much you can’t control in your life. But there is one thing that you do control: your choices. And it makes all the difference in your life.
42. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.”-Robert H. Schuller
43. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” -Zig Ziglar
44. “I know I am on the right path because things stopped becoming easy.”
45. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
46. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” -Henry Ford
47. Accept challenges and setbacks in your life as an opportunity to change and grow.
48. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” -Dr. Henry Link
49. “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” -Don Zimmer
50. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill